Dog owners with luxurious taste, and pocketbooks to match, delight in dressing their dogs up in the fanciest styles. Whether it's a stunning collar with lots of bling or a stately, high-end sweater, there are plenty of brands to choose from when you want your dog to be the height of fashion.
Pantofola Designs for Your Dog
This design house is based in the United States but all of their products are made in Italy. Pantofola makes elegant Italian leather collars that are hand-crafted. There are three collar lines which all sell for about $265:
- The Caramelle comes in pistacchio (green), limone (yellow), tarocco (red), neve (white), celeste (blue) and brass hardware with a shiny nickel finish.
- The Mezzanotte comes in carbone (black), cenere (grey), and luna (tan) with brass hardware with a gunmetal finish.
- The Lido collar comes in three color-coordinated styles. Portofino has an orange outer color and blue inside. Fresca comes with a yellow outer color and green inside. Marina is blue on the outside and white on the inside.
- You can purchase matching 50" leather leashes for all of their collars. Small (5/8") are about $295 and medium (7/8") are $325.
If you prefer softer material, specialty shop Knine Couture carries a line of beautiful dog collars featuring Asian-inspired designs.
- The collars feature silk brocade and detailed embroidery on the outer layer and satin lining on the inside.
- You can choose crepe or flannel-backed satin.
- The designs come in blue, pink, teal, green, red, black, brown, gold, yellow and orange and feature dragons, dragonflies, flowers, paisley and geometric designs.
- The collars are available in martingale style and come in a variety of sizes made to order for your dog.
- Prices start at $38 and up depending on size and style of collar.
Renowned for their leather bags and luxurious fashions, Louis Vuitton also makes a stunning dog collar.
- The Baxter Collar features the signature monogrammed leather made of natural cowhide
- The collar is available in extra small for dogs with a 7.5" diameter neck and petite medium for small dogs with 9.5" to 11.5" diameter neck.
- The extra small collar has a leather bow that can be removed and a customizable gold brass plate.
- The petite medium collar has a leather ID tag that can be customized.
- The extra small is about $380 and the petite medium is about $315.
- A matching leash can be purchased for an additional $380. And if you are true Louis Vuitton fan, get the matching dog carrier for about $2,690!
Coach Brand Options
- All of their collars feature cross-grain leather with metal hardware matching those of their bags and belts for humans.
- Styles are either black with silver hardware, red with silver hardware or their Signature leather with gold hardware.
- The collars run about $70 to $78 and you can purchase a matching lease for an additional $90 to $98.
Moshiqa Pet Apparel
This international pet apparel retailer is known for stylish, high-quality products. There are many collars to choose from that will make your dog shine.
- The Monalisa dog collar features red leather with a soft suede inside lining. The front is lined with gold metal charms and faux pearls and it's available in sizes medium, large, extra large and xx large for about $120. It also comes in dark beige, black, brown, orange, blue and pink.
- If you're thinking your dog needs more than a collar, Moshiqa has a dog "necklace" made with elegant stones that will set your dog apart as a star among dogs. The necklace comes in small, medium, large and extra large and sells for about $65.
- If you're going to splurge on one of their collars, why not go all out and set your dog up as a style icon when she goes on a walk? The Tartan Trench coat is made with Scotch plaid wool and comes in green and pink. It's available in XX small, extra small, small, medium, large and extra large for about $90.
- The collars have black Italian leather linings and come in royal purple, midnight black and sweet pink.
- There are eight sizes available for neck sizes as small as 8"-10" and as large as 22"-24".
- The collars sell for about $150 and matching leashes are available for another $150.
- Another style features collars almost entirely covered with Swarovski crystals. You can select five rows of crystals or nine rows for an additional $70.
- These collars start at about $60 and come in Aurora Borealis, Black Diamond, Jet, Light Rose and Sparkling which refer to the coloring and patterns of the crystals. Matching leashes are available for about $300.
Beloved by bully breed enthusiasts and other large breed dog owners, Paco is known for making high quality, heavyweight leather collars with colorful embellishments including rhinestones, buckles, gems, and more. Many collar designs are fully customizable and made to order.
- The Giant Hoshi features colorful rhinestones and gold stars in a swirling pattern and is available for dogs with necks 16" and larger and widths from 2" to 2.75".
- You can choose from 52 different rhinestone collars. You can also choose a rainbow, ombre or random theme, or let the designer choose.
- Pricing ranges from $325 to $450 depending on size and your design choices.
- The Giant Ember has rhinestones and small studs set in a flame pattern with the colors of your choice.
- Pricing runs from $325 to $50 and sizes 16" neck and above with 2" to 2.75" widths.
- If you prefer less colorful collars, the Giant Morgan Heart has silver heart conchos and brass starbursts on two-layered leather.
- Leather and hardware colors are customizable and sizes are available for necks 18" and above. The collar sells for about $145.
- Not only can you buy matching leashes, but Paco can also make matching leather bracelets and belts for you to wear along with your dog.
COAT Outwear Styles
If you own a Greyhound or other sighthound breed with similar physical attributes, you'll love the gorgeous garments made by COAT. These fashionable outerwear styles are made from soft Merino wool and come in black, charcoal and grey and seasonal colors include ochre, navy and olive green. They are made in Australia but can be shipped worldwide. Coats are $85 AUD plus shipping and applicable custom fees.
Felix Chien specializes in sophisticated clothing and other accessories for your dog. Even better, all of their products include a donation to a charity which helps dogs in need. Some of their standout offerings include:
- The Rose Dog Jacket is made with Italian leather and faux fur lining the collar. The inside is lined with velour and the jacket is decorated with antiqued brass hardware. The jacket comes in extra small through extra large and sells for about $275.
- The Sandy Bottom Dog Shirt will make your dog look casual yet chic, especially if you pair it with a bandana for an ascot. This cotton linen blend shirt has a button-down design with a nautical theme on the buttons. The shirt comes in sand and blue and in sizes extra small through extra large. It sells for about $84.
- If you want your dog to feel sophisticated during your cold weather walks, the Sweet Pea Dog Coat will be a hit. It's available in extra small through extra large and sells for about $106. The coat is 100% polyester with nautical buttons for a sea-faring captain look.
For something truly unusual and luxurious, how about a fur coat for your English Bulldog? This Etsy shop which specializes in English Bulldog items will make a custom fur coat for your stout canine friend. The fully lined coats are faux mink with vintage brass fasteners and come in white or sable. You can order your coat for a little under $400 and they come in large and extra large.
For a truly elegant coat that will make heads turn on your daily walks, the Big Sherlock Coat from Italian company Temellini Milano is a real stunner.
- The coat is 100% cashmere with silver buttons and is available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate many dog breed physical shapes.
- The coat is $375 Euros and Temellini ships worldwide.
- There are two equally sophisticated versions made with 100% alpaca wool or 100% cashmere. These are made for smaller size dogs and sell for $275 Euros.
The renowned fashion house not only makes clothes for people, they have a small division for dogs as well.
- Keep your dog warm on cold winter days with an elegant cable cashmere sweater. The sweaters are available in sizes extra large through 4XL and come in country red, carnation pink heather, green bean and vacation blue. The sweaters sell for about $200.
- You can pair it with a Ralph Lauren Sable Woven Leather Dog Collar and leash. The collars are based on the Ralph Lauren belt line for people and feature handwoven leather. You can choose from black or saddle (brown) and the collars run between $114 and $140 depending on size. The Porter Leather Leash runs from $159 to $164 depending on length.
Max Bone makes high end accessories and apparel for dogs and cats, including a selection of Disney-themed items. If you really love their products, they have an annual membership with benefits including discounts on all of their products and custom embroidery. Some of their unique items are:
- The Curly Knit Jumper is hand-knit with chunky wool to keep your dog warm and fluffy. The sweater comes in sizes small through large and sells for about $65.
- The bright yellow Talon Raincoat is sure to make one smile despite the rainy weather. The coat is water repellant and has adjustable sleeves and a removable hood. It also is available in midnight (black). It comes in small through XX large and sells for about $75.
- Your dog will look adorable while staying warm in the Vivienne Jumper. It features a hand-knit cable sweater with puff sleeves and a big decorative ribbon. The sweater comes in off white with a choice of red, grey, mustard or off-white ribbon. It's available in sizes small through extra large for about $65.
Bitch New York
This store features a large variety of high-end products for dogs including apparel, beds, furniture, treats and more. Their apparel collection has some striking options if you're looking to make your dog stand out and money is no object.
- The Black Studded Shearling Dog Coat sells for about $666 and comes in sizes extra small through extra large. Your dog will look like a rock star with this silver studded black coat with a faux fur hood that can be rolled back to make an extra thick collar.
- The Red and Black Couture Flower Dog Dress features luxurious red satin, a cotton flannel lining and Swarovski crystals, beading and hand made satin flower decorations. The dress sells for about $330 and is made to order in Europe so allow a few weeks for delivery.
- A truly stunning look is the Zebra Faux Fur Dog Coat featuring a red satin-lined interior to mimic designer Christian Louboutin's red shoe soles. The coat has a faux fur feathered color, and the interior is made to reflect heat to keep your dog warm on the coldest city walks. Available in extra small through extra large for about $435. Coats are made to order in Canada and take up to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Bitch New York has an extensive collection of the finest leather and fabric collars. Their Liz Dog Collar Sunflower is truly special. Selling for a little under $1,000, this handmade leather collar features sunflower Swarovski fancy stones. The leather and stones can be customized and all collars are made to order in Sweden and take up to 10 weeks for delivery.
Luxury Goods for Your Dogs
If you love high end goods for yourself and want to indulge your dog too, there's lots of choices for luxury collars, coats, sweaters and other apparel. Just make sure your dog is comfortable wearing clothing and enjoys showing off in style as much as you do!